Abdominoplasty in Turkey
Abdominoplasty in Turkey: Abdominoplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery that aims to improve the shape of the abdomen by tightening or repairing weakening muscles. A ‘tummy tuck’ is another name for it.
When might you have an abdominoplasty in Turkey?
If you wish to remove drooping fat and skin from your abdomen and fix any split muscles, you can consider an abdominoplasty.
The procedure is typically performed for cosmetic purposes to enhance the look of a flabby or bloated abdomen caused by being overweight, aging, pregnancy, or rapid weight loss.
It’s also possible to use it as a reconstructive procedure to:
- after an illness or surgery, such as the removal of big pelvic tumors, rectify anomalies
- repair abdominal structural flaws
- Obesity-related anomalies must be corrected.
- after hernia repair, improve abdominal contour
An apronectomy is a procedure that is sometimes combined with an abdominoplasty. It entails the removal of an apron of belly fat that can cover the genitals, make personal hygiene difficult, and cause skin discomfort.
If you are thinking about an abdominoplasty in Turkey
Many people are under a lot of pressure to be flawless. This procedure may improve your appearance as well as your overall quality of life. However, it is a big procedure that is not fit for everyone.
Consider whether you’ve done everything you can to avoid surgery if you’re obese. Would consulting a dietitian be beneficial? Is it possible to exercise more frequently? Do you have all of the resources you require?
You must be at a steady weight before a surgeon may undertake this procedure. If you want to get pregnant or lose a lot of weight, you may be requested to postpone the surgery.
You should also be aware of the following:
- If you’ve recently given birth, getting your abdominal muscles back in shape can take a long time. Try post-natal abdominal workouts before considering an abdominoplasty after pregnancy.
- The abdominoplasty procedure will not prevent you from gaining weight.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have a psychological evaluation and wait three months before getting major cosmetic surgery, such as an abdominoplasty. If the procedure is for reconstructive purposes, this does not apply.