Dental Implant in Turkey
Dental Implant in Turkey: With the advancement of technology, the implant treatment procedure is revolutionizing the restoration of missing teeth. Implant treatment has a long-term success rate of 97 percent. This approach has the following advantages:
- It has an appearance that is very near to that of a genuine tooth. As a result, in terms of look and use, it is difficult to identify from other teeth.
- It eliminates the need for the prosthesis to be moved.
- Implant teeth function similarly to natural teeth and do not interfere with feeding or dental maintenance. It provides a regular chewing sensation.
- It provides a sense of self-confidence as well as an attractive smile.
- The adjoining teeth are not harmed throughout the operations, and just the relevant tooth is processed.
- No further substance or material is expected to keep the dentures in place with dental implants.
Essentially, the implant provides a lot more natural, healthy chewing, speaking, and look by supporting the dental prosthesis like a true tooth root. As a result, implant dental therapy is the most precise means of replacing missing teeth. In conclusion, the implant provides the most natural look and sensation for tooth loss. It does not slip, come out, or look for your primary tooth while talking, laughing, or eating, unlike other dental treatment solutions. It rests firmly on your jawbone, preserving your natural facial structure.
In Which Cases the Implant Cannot be applicable?
- When unresolved dental caries or aggressive periodontal (gum) disease exist,
- In the case of systemic disorders that impair healing (in this instance, the “can be operated” consent should be acquired from the disease’s relevant doctor),
- When there are issues with blood coagulation,
- Excessive alcohol and drug use
- In women who are pregnant,
- In patients who have had extensive radiation to the head and neck region,
- People suffering from chronic conditions such as hypertension, connective tissue diseases, hemophilia, and major immune system inadequacies
Implant therapy techniques are dangerous and likely to fail in people who are taking corticosteroids or immunosuppressive medicines. However, depending on the extent and severity of the patients’ complaints, implant application may be possible. Your dentist has the last say on this, “under the condition of making a systematic consultation.”