Neck Lift Operation in Turkey
Neck Lift Operation in Turkey: Turkey is one of the most popular destinations for health-related travel. Every year, thousands of individuals fly to Turkey for neck lift surgery.
Infrastructure, high-quality medical services, human resources, competitive price advantages, government assistance, geographic location, unique natural and historical resources, pleasant weather conditions and quality, and global tourism are all assets of Turkey.
For any plastic surgery, we collaborate with the greatest surgeons and clinics in Turkey to ensure the best outcomes and experience.
Neck lift cost in Turkey Having a neck lift in Europe is one of the more economical options. If you’re thinking about getting a neck lift abroad, Turkey should be your first choice.
Recovery Timeline for Neck Lift Surgery
A neck lift can be done as an outpatient procedure under general anesthesia and takes about 5 to 6 hours. While you can go home the same day as the treatment, full neck recovery can take up to a month.
The length of your recovery depends on a variety of factors, including the operation you choose, your genetics, age, general health, and other considerations like pain tolerance.
A tiny tube will be introduced down your throat to drain any fluid that has accumulated beneath your skin, and stitches will be applied at the incision site.
Your surgeon will remove the drains in your neck two days following surgery. The surgeon will remove your stitches 5 to 10 days following the operation.
A tight bandage may also be sent home with you. The bandage will aid in the reduction of edema. It may take weeks or months for the swelling to subside, after which you will begin to notice the full benefits of your neck lift.
After neck lift surgery, most patients need about a week at home to rest and heal. Ascertain that you have someone to assist you throughout this period. Pay close attention to your doctor’s advice. Your doctor may advise you to:
- Wear your bandage 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the first week. After that, you can keep it on for a time at night.
- As advised by your surgeon, take pain medicine on a daily basis. Do not take aspirin-containing drugs without first consulting your doctor.
- You might use a cold compress to relieve the pain. Ice should not be applied straight to the skin. Reduce swelling and pain.
- For several months, avoid extended hot showers and steam baths. The day after surgery, you should be allowed to take a cold shower.
- Also, don’t do anything rigorous for the next two weeks.