Rhinoplasty in Istanbul
Rhinoplasty in Istanbul: Despite the fact that Turkey is one of the most popular destinations for medical tourism, hundreds of international patients choose Turkey for rhinoplasty surgery each year. Furthermore, international patients who come to Istanbul for rhinoplasty prefer Turkey because there are reliable and expert surgeons in Turkey and Turkey is less expensive for rhinoplasty treatment compared to their home countries. Nearly 40,000 rhinoplasty surgeries are performed in Turkey each year, and it is 60% less expensive than European prices due to currency differences, allowing us to provide quality service at very affordable prices in Turkey.
Since the nose is one of the most important parts of our face and plays a significant role in determining the shape of our face, most people strive for a flawless nose that will boost their self-esteem. Despite the fact that rhinoplasty surgery is one of the most popular procedures, thanks to recent technological advancements, rhinoplasty surgery is now performed in Turkey with high success rates and specialist doctors. Closed rhinoplasty is a technique used by specialized plastic and reconstructive surgeons in Turkey because it provides a faster recovery and a better appearance after surgery. If, on the other hand, the open treatment method is more appropriate for the patient, specialist doctors will use this treatment method.
Types of Rhinoplasty Surgery
- Open Rhinoplasty Surgery: The surgeon and the patient jointly decide whether the nasal aesthetic procedure will be performed open or closed. The type of Rhinoplasty can be determined by the experts after the pre-examination for all of these procedures.
- The most significant advantage of open nose aesthetics is that planning can be done more precisely.
- The entire bone and cartilage structure is visible.
- In open nose aesthetics, the possibility of being aesthetic again is extremely low.
- Since it is an open procedure, it allows you to see the nasal structure up close.
- When compared to closed nose surgery, edema takes a little longer to disappear.
- It is extremely unlikely that a 2-3 mm scar at the tip of the nose exists.
- Closed Rhinoplasty Surgery: The public refers to closed rhinoplasty as scarless rhinoplasty.
- There is no way for outsiders to see any traces.
- The recovery time is shorter than with open nose aesthetics.
- The surgery is performed through the nostrils, resulting in no scars and no use.
- In closed rhinoplasty, the surgeon’s intervention and planning area may be limited. As a result, the plastic surgeon and his team must be knowledgeable in this area.
- Ultrasonic Rhinoplasty (Ultraplasty): The reshaping of the nasal bones is one of the most important aspects of rhnoplasty surgeries. This procedure is designed to be performed in full alignment with your forehead, mid-face, and chin. In rhinoplasty, this procedure is carried out using a variety of surgical instruments and micromotors. Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is performed delicately using an ultrasonic surgical system to avoid damaging the soft tissues and cartilages. Ultrasonic rhinoplasty is a delicate procedure that uses an ultrasonic surgical system to avoid damaging soft tissues and cartilages. In patients with septal deviation and thick nasal bones, this technique produces better results than traditional methods. Ultraplasty systems are created using rhinoplasty-specific tool and tip combinations.
- Nose restoration rhinoplasty: In the case of a tumorectomy or after trauma, lost parts can severely deform the nose. Nose restoration is the plastic surgery required to reconstruct absent or damaged tissues, which are frequently replaced with other tissues. The three nose layers that have been replaced are flexible external skin tissue, including skin and sub-skin delicate tissue, bone-cartilage frame, and internal mucosal lining.
- Rhinoplasty with injectable fillers (non-surgical rhinoplasty): Non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as injection rhinoplasty, is a relatively rare type of rhinoplasty. This procedure can be performed by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, medical assistants, or general plastic surgeons. To correct the imperfections in the nose, some injectable products are used instead of cuts. The most popular fillers are Juvederm and Restylane. The disadvantage of this method is that it is not long-lasting. The skin absorbs the products injected into it over time, and the changes made fade away, necessitating additional processing. Numerous surgeries are required for complete nose reclamation.
- Nasal Filling: Nasal filling is also known as non-surgical rhinoplasty because it is performed without the use of surgery and refers to changes in the shape of the nose. The nose filing procedure is used to reduce the height of the nasal ridge in the case of aquiline noses. The net is used during rhinoplasty procedures to reduce the back height of the nose to the desired level. When the nasal hump is very high, the excess part can be removed by rasping or excision, depending on the surgeon’s opinion, but filling the nasal hump and bringing it to the desired level creates a more controlled process. Hyaluronic acid, on the other hand, is a type of acid that adds volume to the skin, and materials like this acid are injected into the nose area using appropriate techniques. This procedure temporarily treats nasal cavities, indentations, contour deficiencies, and asymmetries; however, there is no permanence, so this procedure should be repeated at regular intervals.
- Nose Tip Botox: Botox is injected through the muscle to the tip of the nose from the point where the nose meets the lip. As the muscle relaxes as a result of the botox effect, an increase is provided at the tip of the nose.
- Lifting Nose Tip Using Thread: In these surgeries, a suture procedure is used. Furthermore, unlike other applications, this procedure does not provide long-term permanence.
If you are analyzing rhinoplasty surgery in Turkey, learning about other people’s rhinoplasty experiences will help you prepare for your trip and select the best option for rhinoplasty surgery. You may encounter difficulties in your search for the best rhinoplasty doctor in Turkey for your needs due to the abundance of information available online. That is why, in our Rhinoplasty Surgery Reviews in Turkey, we share the experiences of our patients who have previously undergone Rhinoplasty surgery in Turkey.
The Best and Lowest Prices in Istanbul – same doctors, same clinics, same hospitals Do NOT Overpay for Health Packages
Rhinoplasty (Primer) cost in Istanbul – 2.000 Euro
Rhinoplasty (Seconder) cost in Istanbul – 2.500 Euro