Tummy Tuck in Istanbul
Tummy Tuck in Istanbul: Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – is a surgical technique that removes extra fat, flabbiness, skin, and muscle abnormalities from the anterior abdominal wall.
Abdominoplasty tightens and naturalizes the abdomen, enhances physical shape, and eliminates psychological issues associated with abdominal abnormalities.
In general, a belly tuck is required in the following situations:
- Following a significant weight loss (more than 7 kg)
- Following the birth of a kid (in case of overstretching of abdominal muscles and diastase)
- Hormonal imbalance and inherited propensity, resulting in some abnormal fat deposition in the abdomen.
- After a pregnancy, stretch marks can be removed.
- Skin chafing problems are no longer a problem.
- Stronger abdominal muscles result in better posture.
- Excess and sagging skin are eliminated.
- After seeing the benefits of a belly tuck, stick to your weight loss plan.
- Scarring can be buried in the hipbone above the pubic area.
- When the stomach muscles are stronger, back discomfort is reduced.
- When abdominal tissue pushes through the abdominal wall, it is called a ventral hernia.
The Best and Lowest Prices in Istanbul – same doctors, same clinics, same hospitals Do NOT Overpay for Health Packages
Tummy Tuck cost in Istanbul – 2.750 Euro
Tummy Tuck+ Liposuction(Tummy tuck/belt) cost in Istanbul – 3.000 Euro
360 Tummy Tuck cost in Istanbul 3.250 Euro