Vaginoplasty in Istanbul
Vaginoplasty in Istanbul: The genitalia might indeed end up losing elasticity as a woman gets older or after natural delivery. According to research, the most common reason patients choose to have this treatment is to increase physical comfort caused by swelling in the labia minora tissues, which causes them to hang below the average, making physical activities extremely uncomfortable. Other women may opt for this procedure due to irritation, as the skin of the labia minora twists during intercourse, making the whole journey uncomfortable. Some women are self-conscious about their labia minora and opt for vaginoplasty to enhance the look of the area.
Vaginal laxity is a common complaint among women, as is displeasure with the appearance and feel of their genitalia. Vaginoplasty can help with both of these issues. The following are some of the advantages of this procedure:
- The genitalia will be more tight and functioning for the patients.
- The overall look of the genital region has improved.
- Sexual satisfaction of the patient is improved.
- Urinary incontinence is one of the medical disorders that can be improved.
- Improved self-esteem and confidence
- Preventing precocious urination
Patients who are considering this treatment should be informed of the most prevalent risks and consequences, which are rare. Rather than alarming you, this information should assist you in making an informed decision. The following are some of the risks associated with vaginoplasty surgery:
- Hemorrhage, but only a small chance of needing a blood transfusion.
- Failure to complete the operation in a satisfactory manner
- Scarring, which could aggravate the issue.
- Damage to surrounding organs like the intestines and bladder
- Pulmonary embolus, and anesthetic mishaps deep vein thrombosis, some of the general hazards of vaginal tightening surgery.
- Damage to the nerves
- Fistulas are a common occurrence.
- Disappointment with the outcome
The Best and Lowest Prices in Istanbul – same doctors, same clinics, same hospitals Do NOT Overpay for Health Packages
Vaginoplasty cost in Istanbul – 2.250 Euro
Labiaplasty+Vaginoplasty cost in Istanbul – 2.500 Euro