Why Choose Turkey for Medical Tourism?
Why Choose Turkey for Medical Tourism?: The country combines a pleasant environment, delectable cuisine, reasonable costs, and welcoming people.
Istanbul, Turkey’s most popular tourist destination, is a treasure trove of Roman-era architecture and Christian mosaics, all set against a backdrop of lavish surroundings and brilliant colors.
Istanbul is an excellent place to recover from your treatment while taking advantage of the city’s many attractions, including world-class cuisine.
Turkish people are among the world’s nicest, and many have a strong command of the English language. This could be useful throughout your recovery when you need to buy medical supplies as well as food and drink.
Overview of Health Tourism in Turkey
- Turkey’s healthcare system is one of the world’s most economical, with many procedures costing half as much as in other countries.
- In Europe, this country boasts the greatest number of US-accredited hospitals.
- Many doctors trained in Europe and America select Turkey as their residency destination, resulting in the presence of some of the world’s greatest doctors.
Health Tourism in Istanbul Facts
- There are 64 clinics and 124 medical facilities in Istanbul.
- Istanbul has some of Europe’s quickest medical waiting times.
- The following are the most popular medical and cosmetic treatments in Istanbul:
- Transplantation of hair
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Surgery on the eyes, including laser correction
- Plastic surgery
- Orthopaedic therapy
- Hip replacement surgery
- Removal of cataracts
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Cosmetic and dental procedures are said to be far less expensive in Istanbul than in any other city on the planet.
- Implants, crowns, and veneers are among the procedures that Turkish dental clinics specialize at.
How Much Does Health Tourism in Turkey Cost?
This is dependent on where you go and the extent of the treatment necessary. However, the following cost can be used as a guide:
Hair Transplants — These typically start at around $2,250 and go up to roughly $5,900 for more extensive treatment.
Dental implants will cost roughly 1,975 USD in Turkey, compared to 5,250 USD in a more developed country.
Costs for nose surgery start at roughly 5,900 USD, compared to 8,550 USD in Western Europe.
Liposuction – This will cost you around $3,950 USD, compared to $6,575 USD in the United Kingdom.
Breast Augmentation – In Turkey, this surgery costs roughly 5,250 USD, although it costs twice as much in a more developed country.